Payment made, but service not activated
Our Software and Telegram service gets activated automatically if made payment from client.theVcap.com . If payment made outside of the client area, it will take around 24 working hours to activate the service.
If service is not activated automatically, even after making payment from client.theVcap.com then….it seems your browser is showing the old Cached version. The browser caches some parts of the page or maybe full-page so that the next time you revisit the page it shows you the last page so that it can be loaded fast.
To solve this
If you are on mobile:
1. try to log out and log in again.
2. try to clear browser cache. You can find this in browser settings
3. try in incognito mode of the browser. You can find this in the browser menu. After clearing the cache, re-open the browser and try
4. try in different browser
If you are on PC/ Laptop:
1. try pressing CTRL+F5 simultaneously and reload the page
2. try to log out and log in again.
3. try to clear browser cache. You can find this in browser settings. After clearing the cache, re-open the browser and try
4. try in incognito mode of the browser. You can find this in the browser menu
5. try in different browser
if still service not activated then mail us at [email protected]